Get the evil of a streetfighter and the functionality of a second seat without having to choose.
Strip down your Kawasaki Ninja300 and build it up again with this kit and marvel at the beautiful beast before you. This kit features a badass quick-release passenger seat system that lets you remove the seat when your not using it, then slide it into the back frame when you need it.
Kit installation is no sweat and can be done in a weekend. Once you remove your stock fairings, just follow the instructions to prep your bike then bolt on the kit – there aren’t any electrical or mechanical modifications to worry about.
The kit fits Kawasaki Ninja300 2013+.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- Gullwing II headlights that use your bike’s stock halogen bulbs
- Gauge mount
- Lower fairings
- Rear fender assembly
- Side panels
- Quick-release seat
- Front plate
- Instruction manual with cut + drill templates
- All required hardware for installation
MORE ON THE PASSENGER SEAT SYSTEM
- Passenger seat can be stored in a backpack or in your garage when it’s not in use
- When you need it, just slide the parallel steel rods into the frame and pin-lock in place
Currently this BLK LAB mod kit is made to order. Contact us at josh@BLKLABMotorcycles.com for the current build schedule, or to book your spot.